A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ruby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ruby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ruby, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruby graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruby has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Eric Ruby MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Ruby practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ruby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Ruby practices Urology near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Urologists.