A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rudolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rudolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rudolph, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rudolph graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rudolph has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Rudolph MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Rudolph practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rudolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Rudolph practices Internal Medicine near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Internists.