The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth Russell
Dr. Kenneth Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Radiology. Dr. Russell is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and UW Medicine Rad Onc. Dr. Russell has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth Russell has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Kenneth Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Mark O'Callaghan
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi
Dr. Gautham Reddy
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi26
Dr. Matthew Kogut
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi10