A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Rutledge is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Rutledge, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Rutledge has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Rutledge MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Rutledge practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.