A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ryder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ryder, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ryder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Sports Medicine, Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ryder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ryder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Ryder practice?
Dr. Kenneth Ryder practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Family Physicians.