A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Ryder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Ryder, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Ryder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Infectious Disease
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryder graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ryder has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Ryder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Ryder practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Ryder has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Ryder practices Family Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors.