3.0

Very kind good fast and efficient show details Very kind good fast and efficient
Aug 15th, 2015

The doctor was really kind and understanding. The nurses and the front desk Michelle were also very nice comforting. Always giving me a friendly pat and touch of reassurance. Few of the things I have to mention is I got an appointment for the very same day. They did an ultra sound the same day. And the procedure was scheduled for within two days. I cannot ask for more, since few other places they scheduled appointments for after two weeks. The anesthologist was really kind and he spoke to me and put me at ease. I would like to specially mention that if you are looking for an abortion. This is a kind place to goto. They give you good sedation and do not encourage medical pill abortion. (Which is good according to me)

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Johanna O. on Apr 1st, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Chang since 2013. My first visit was for an annual physical exam. The visit was ok. A few months later I returned because I was pregnant. Since month one until delivery my experience was great. He's afiliated with Pallisades Medical Center in North Bergen (exellent hospital) which is where I had my baby. I later saw him for my postpartum visit and later for an IUD insertion. His staff is very friendly (specially Nurse Marie I think that's her name and Medical Assistant Amanda). If I do decide to have another child I would definately go see him. Really recommend him.

Oct 15th, 2013