Dr. Kenneth Jung II MD Patient Reviews

• Bad

July 4th, 2016
Fantastic dr

March 22nd, 2015
Amazing doctor, blessed to have him perform surgery on me.

February 21st, 2014
The WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH A DOCTOR
Let me start out by saying that I RARELY ever write bad reviews. But this experience has been so egregious that I feel the need to write a review and warn everyone about this doctor. I was having an issue with my treatment and I called the doctor EVERY WEEK FOR FOUR WEEKS to get a resolution to my issue. HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS. His assistant is the rudest person I've ever met with the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. She is not helpful and condescending. We also made an appointment for her to make an insole for me and she messed up with her scheduling and didn't show up. She never apologized for making the mistake and tried to blame me for it. I have NEVER missed an appointment and I'm very good about keeping my calendar straight. He doesn't care about his patients and he was not helpful for my condition at all. In fact, my foot got worse and my other foot started to hurt as well. I would not recommend him as a doctor to ANYONE. Save your precious time and money and go to another doctor.

February 18th, 2014
Excellent Foot Specialist - Dr. Jung
Dr. Jung amazed me with his skill, patience, accuracy, bedside manner, and genuine concern. He and his team made my surgical experience so much easier than I anticipated. He is very confident in his skills and that eased my mind. He even took the time to sutured my foot in a manner that amazes everyone---hardly a scar! Lydia, his assistant, also took excellent care of me. This is my 3rd surgery with a Kerlan Jobe doc, they must all be excellent.

July 18th, 2013
Dr. Jung & His Staff are AWESOME!!!
I'm no celebrity, yet over the past several years, Dr. Jung has treated me with great personal concern and compassion. I have recommended him to several friends, and each has thanked me for the referral, stating complete satisfaction with both Dr. Jung and his very caring staff. I have had to wait on occasion, but as is the case with any good dr - he's well worth it.

October 20th, 2008
Lack of concern with personal care. More concerned with celebrities. Too busy to listen to patient concerns.

October 20th, 2008
Discarded my concerns and released me 30 days later, without seeing me first. Felt like I was not important...Kobe Bryant was more important that day!

September 14th, 2008
Felt like a second class citizen. Jung did not have concerns about what I was actually feeling and release me without doing a follow-up visit to ensure symptoms cleared up. I wasn't a professional athlete and wasn't important enough to listen to mine or my Physical Therapist concerns.

June 30th, 2017