Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Judy's Book.
Mar 22nd, 2015

Amazing doctor, blessed to have him perform surgery on me.

The WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH A DOCTOR show details The WORST EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD WITH A DOCTOR
Feb 21st, 2014

Let me start out by saying that I RARELY ever write bad reviews. But this experience has been so egregious that I feel the need to write a review and warn everyone about this doctor. I was having an issue with my treatment and I called the doctor EVERY WEEK FOR FOUR WEEKS to get a resolution to my issue. HE NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS. His assistant is the rudest person I've ever met with the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE. She is not helpful and condescending. We also made an appointment for her to make an insole for me and she messed up with her scheduling and didn't show up. She never apologized for making the mistake and tried to blame me for it. I have NEVER missed an appointment and I'm very good about keeping my calendar straight. He doesn't care about his patients and he was not helpful for my condition at all. In fact, my foot got worse and my other foot started to hurt as well. I would not recommend him as a doctor to ANYONE. Save your precious time and money and go to another doctor.

Excellent Foot Specialist - Dr. Jung show details Excellent Foot Specialist - Dr. Jung
by Jo Anne Mastrangelo on Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Jung amazed me with his skill, patience, accuracy, bedside manner, and genuine concern. He and his team made my surgical experience so much easier than I anticipated. He is very confident in his skills and that eased my mind. He even took the time to sutured my foot in a manner that amazes everyone---hardly a scar! Lydia, his assistant, also took excellent care of me. This is my 3rd surgery with a Kerlan Jobe doc, they must all be excellent.

Dr. Jung & His Staff are AWESOME!!! show details Dr. Jung & His Staff are AWESOME!!!
by Ginny Wakefield on Jul 18th, 2013

I'm no celebrity, yet over the past several years, Dr. Jung has treated me with great personal concern and compassion. I have recommended him to several friends, and each has thanked me for the referral, stating complete satisfaction with both Dr. Jung and his very caring staff. I have had to wait on occasion, but as is the case with any good dr - he's well worth it.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Jung was called in as a 2nd after my QME. My QME stated I needed surgery and Dr. Jung decided to sleep with the insurance company and say I didn't.

PHYSICIAN FOR THE DEFENSE show details PHYSICIAN FOR THE DEFENSE
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Feb 15th, 2010 on judysbook.com

He works for insurance company defense attorneys, and his bias shows in the reports he writes. He minimizes objective injuries.

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Great Doc show details Great Doc
by Guest G. at Judy`sBook on Dec 2nd, 2009 on judysbook.com

Doctors tend to hate engineers we ask a lot of reasonably well considered questions. Dr. Dillin patiently answered them all. He is not \"knife happy\" quite the contrary. In my case, though, it Was the right answer. After 35 years of pa...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Jung Kenneth S Md is a great doctor show details Jung Kenneth S Md is a great doctor
by Kelly Gamboa at Insider Pages on Aug 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I saw Dr. Jung after stepping off a curb and basically twisting the heck out of my ankle. He was patient, knowledgeable and very thorough. H...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Oct 19th, 2008

Lack of concern with personal care. More concerned with celebrities. Too busy to listen to patient concerns.

Oct 19th, 2008

Discarded my concerns and released me 30 days later, without seeing me first. Felt like I was not important...Kobe Bryant was more important that day!

Sep 14th, 2008

Felt like a second class citizen. Jung did not have concerns about what I was actually feeling and release me without doing a follow-up visit to ensure symptoms cleared up. I wasn't a professional athlete and wasn't important enough to listen to mine or my Physical Therapist concerns.