Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Seh-Jay Lin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Lin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Pediatricians.