Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Seh-Jay Lin MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Lin practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Lin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Lin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and San Jose, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Pediatricians.