A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Stone, Cardiovascular/Thoracic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Stone, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Stone MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Stone practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Stone has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Stone practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.