A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth S Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Taylor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Taylor practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors and San Diego Sports Medicine Doctors.