Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Saag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saag
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Saag, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saag graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Saag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Saag M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Saag practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Saag has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Saag practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.