A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Saag is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Saag, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Saag graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Saag has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth G Saag M.Sc and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth G. Saag practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Saag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Saag practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Rheumatologists.