A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sabatino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sabatino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sabatino, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabatino graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sabatino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Mease Hospital - Dunedin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Christophe Sabatino MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Sabatino practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sabatino has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sabatino practices Cardiovascular Disease near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Safety Harbor Cardiologists.