Dr. Kenneth Sabbag Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Sabbag?

September 25th, 2017

I was his patient, he said I inject cortisone and you will be pain free, but my pain was increased and not diagnostic my pain, he didn't pay attention of my word talk about pain. He is so caress and working for money no heart for patients. I absolutely not recommended to anyone. He is not a good doctor at all. His staff is so mean and rude.

April 24th, 2013

Outstanding Hand Surgeon

Outstanding and talented hand surgeon. Great experience and results. Great coffee, short waiting times, courteous staff. I would not go anywhere else.

June 6th, 2011

Busy practice and cheap out on pain meds after surgery

Don't get this wrong: Dr. Sabbag is a total expert, the kind of precise and demanding doctor you want performing hand surgery. His office situation is fairly busy and a bit of an assembly line, however. The office is a zoo -- crowded to the point where it's hard to get attention. Appointments have to be scheduled weeks or months in advance, and there are still long waits upon arrival. Dr. Sabbag is a very educated man but nevertheless a little short on the bedside manner. He's in and out, do the procedure and done. I provide this so others understand they will not always see the doctor at follow-ups, and they may feel less attention than would be desired. In one week I had two surgeries. Dr. Sabbag sends his nurse down to write the pain prescription. Let me tell you that she cheaps out, after two painful surgeries treats you like an addict and tells you to eat Advil. After some complaining we did however settle on a prescription for very minimal pain meds. UNFORTUNATELY, this did not prevent me from writhing on the ground two days later in such agony that I had to be driven to the emergency room for relief. That was the totally-not-cool part. Also, with even a minor surgery the operating room is used and let me say it is quite an informal atmosphere with rock-and-roll music blaring. This made me a little uneasy but afterward I talked to others in the medical field who said that some surgeons use music to concentrate. Overall, I'd recommend him based on skill and knowledge because my priority is to make sure nothing goes wrong in the procedure.

December 15th, 2010

very professional,very courteous,very knowledgeable,and kind MD,I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.Only problem are the front desk staff,not friendly at all.but his assistant and pa are very nice too.

August 18th, 2010

Great visit

February 12th, 2010

Dr. Sabbag helped me when none would both medically and financially. After all I had went through. Finding Dr. Sabbag makes me truly thankful that he is my surgeon.

September 22nd, 2017