A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Safko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Safko, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safko graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Safko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Roland Safko MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Safko practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Safko has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Safko practices Ophthalmology near St Petersburg, FL.