A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Safko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Safko
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Safko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Safko, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Safko graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Safko has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palms of Pasadena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Roland Safko MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Safko practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Safko has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kenneth Safko practices Ophthalmology near St Petersburg, FL.