A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sakauye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sakauye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sakauye, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakauye graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sakauye has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sakauye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Sakauye practice?
Dr. Kenneth Sakauye practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.