A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sakauye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sakauye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sakauye, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakauye graduated from University of Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sakauye has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Nea Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Sakauye MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Sakauye practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sakauye has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sakauye practices Psychiatry near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Psychiatrists.