A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Saland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saland
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Saland, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saland graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saland has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Saland FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Saland practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Saland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Saland practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Greenville Cardiologists.