A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Saland, MD is board certified in Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saland graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Saland has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Saland practice?
Dr. Kenneth Saland practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, and Vascular Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists and Dallas Surgeons.