A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Saland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saland
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Saland, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Saland graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saland has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth E Saland FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Saland practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Saland has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Saland practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.