A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Salyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Salyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Salyer, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Craniofacial Dysostosis (Cleft Palate)
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salyer graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Salyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- John Peter Smith Health Networ, Fort Worth, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Salyer practice?
Dr. Kenneth Salyer practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.