A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sassower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sassower is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sassower, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sassower graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Sassower has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Clayton Sassower MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Sassower practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sassower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sassower practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.