inactive

Kenneth C Sassower MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 12th, 2015
Very caring doctor
Dr. Sassower is both competent and caring - an unusual combination in doctors nowadays. He is truly concerned about his patients and in my experience, spends as much time as the patient needs in an appointment instead of cutting you off. He returns phone calls made outside of appointments and will adjust or change medications, if needed, without making you come in for an appointment to do so. He is the most empathetic neurologist I have ever had. Highly recommended.

January 30th, 2012
Father and Son use Dr. Sassower
I believe Dr Sassower as a competent Neurologist. He has saved my life due to his diagnostic ability and accurate treatment. I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with other doctors and the accurate diagnosis is Central Sleep Apnea. By the way, only one percent of all Apnea patients have Central Sleep Apnea. If Dr Sassower did not proberly treat my disorder I would have had heart diases. He has been treating me for over 20 years as well. My son he has been teating for 5 years.

December 12th, 2011
VERY thorough knowledge of his field. Very caring. Dr. Sassower has helped me with a problem that I suffered from for years. Don't know what I would have done without him.

May 18th, 2011
retired
This doctor is a top-flight neurologist. he's a gentleman, a wonderful conversationalist,likes reubens and John Wayne. A very careing guy.