A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saydel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Saydel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saydel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Saydel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saydel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Saydel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Saydel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Saydel has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Saydel practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.