A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Saydel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Saydel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saydel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saydel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Saydel graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Saydel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Saydel DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Saydel practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Saydel has 7 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Saydel practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.