A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scalapino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scalapino
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Scalapino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Scalapino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalapino graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Scalapino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- OHSU Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth John Scalapino MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Scalapino practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Scalapino has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Scalapino practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.