Overall Review

3.8

October 9th, 2016
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Dr. Scheafermeyer. He is one of the finest doctors I have had. I attribute my life to him. He has always been there for me to help me through my fibromyalgia, depression and other health issues. I recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great doctor. He is a very caring doctor and will do everything he possibly can for his patients. He will refer you to the Specialist you need if he sees fit. He is always professional and a great doctor and a great conversationalist who make people feel comfortable.

April 17th, 2015
I have found Dr. Schafermeyer to be a very competent doctor, who seems very concerned about his patients health. One of the things I really like about him is that he listens to you when you tell him your health problems, then he explains what he thinks is the cause and just how we are going to treat them. I have had no problems what so ever with him and I recommend him highly.

January 24th, 2012
NEED NEW OFFICE MANAGEMENT
I have been a patient of Dr. Schafermeyer for over 8 years. He is an amazing physician, very professional and I would recommend HIM to anyone, however he needs to hire an EFFECTIVE office manager. The phone is very rarely answered and if you get a return call from your message, consider yourself lucky. I'm to the point of needing to find a new doctor, but I truly hate the thought of having to do that. I really wish he could get the office staff under control so I didn't have to make this decision.

June 9th, 2011
Someone answer the phone already!
The doctor himself is very good, I'd recommend him to anybody, but he needs to hire more help. I can never get anyone on the phone and it's hit or miss on whether they will call you back if you leave a message. It took three phone calls to get an appointment, now I am waiting on test results and nobody answers. The doc goes on vacation in one more business day and I need to know the results but so far no dice. I will try my fifth call here in a few minutes.

December 10th, 2010
Office management needed!
If the office staff were better he would get a higher rating. When I try to call to make an appointment no one answers the phone. I have tried at all different hours. I am transferred to an answering machine requesting I leave a message. I have an no one ever calls back. I once waited 30 minutes on the phone when someone DID answer just to make an appointment. How hard is it to look at the appointment book in front of you and tell me if you have a time slot or not????Last visit I waited almost 2 hours to see the doctor! Totally unacceptable. I would find a new primary doctor if I could find one around here that comes recommended and is accepting new patients. So far no luck meeting both of those criteria.