A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scheffels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheffels
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheffels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Scheffels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheffels graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Scheffels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
- Pacifica Hosp Of The Valley, Sun Valley, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Scheffels MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Scheffels practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Scheffels has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Scheffels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.