A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scheffels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scheffels
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scheffels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Scheffels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheffels graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Scheffels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
- Pacifica Hosp Of The Valley, Sun Valley, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Scheffels MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Scheffels practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Scheffels has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Scheffels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.