A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scheffels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Scheffels, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Scheffels graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Scheffels has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
- Pacifica Hosp Of The Valley, Sun Valley, Ca
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scheffels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Scheffels practice?
Dr. Kenneth Scheffels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sun Valley Surgeons.