Dr. Kenneth Schikler MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Louisville, KY

3.8

October 13th, 2011
Wonderful Doctor
Wonderful doctor who finally diagnosed my child after many failed attempts by others. Doesn't treat you like a number and spends plenty of time with you. Good listener and great diagnostician!

January 30th, 2011
Dr. Schikler is a very caring physician who shows a genuine interest in his patients and their families. His knowledge and expertise put patients and families at ease. He is very thorough during his examinations, and I feel like my child receives the very best of care with him.

July 2nd, 2010
HE needs to spend more time, answer my questions, and let me ask the rest of my questions

May 17th, 2010
you said you could not help my daughter as you diagnosed her with myopathy muscle damanage now she has also been diagnosed with nueropathy damage as well if you would of treated her in the beginning maybe she would not be in the shape she is in now for there is days now she can not even get out of bed

March 15th, 2010
My child was seeing his associate, but she was unavailble so we scheduled w/Dr. Schickler. He really knows his stuff. He knew immidately what was wrong. However, when he got to close for comfort to my child, she reacted and then his true colors came out. He was rude and yelled. He said he wouldn't treat until seen by a psycologist...all because my child asked him to back up and remove his hands from the throat area! We didn't go back.

September 9th, 2009
I have Fibromyalgia, a disorder that doctors are just now starting to learn more about. I was diagnosed with it three years ago at the unusual age of 16. Dr. Schikler diagnosed me the first time he saw me in the ER after 3 years of being misdiagnosed. He worked with me so much and has helped me more than any doctor ever has!

September 7th, 2009
I have a chronic pain disorder that not many doctors have studied but he supposedly has. The 1st time I went to him he left me with no answers and then years later my pain was bad again and he once again left me with no answers. He didnt listen to me, wasnt very nice, wouldnt answer my questions directly and played my pain off like i was faking it. He had no intrest in helping me it seemed. In my opinion if you are a pediatric doctor you should care about the child enough to atleast listen. I wouldnt refer anyone to him, personally.