Dr. Kenneth Schild MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine La Jolla, CA

• Good
  • Bad

December 20th, 2014
Wonderful experience with this doctor!!!!

July 8th, 2013
Simply the best
I recently moved to CA so my visit to Scripps was unnerving because, for decades, I'd only been a Hopkins patient. I went to Urgent Care (which is already a stressful situation), and Dr. Schild couldn't have been more amazing. He is knowledgeable, personable, and has some of the best bed-side manner I've ever encountered (and I've spent a *lot* of time in hospitals, for myself and looking over family). I can't say enough kind words about Dr. Schild. He is such a delight and a true asset to the Scripps team. Thank you for everything.

November 5th, 2009
A Cut Above
I sliced my hand open over a busy holiday weekend and Dr. Schild and his awesome team of nurses at Scripps Green Urgent Care stitched me up. They've been working together for 25 years so they are like a well-oiled machine. They are so good they had me laughing, like an episode of MASH. But here's the best part, Dr. Schild had me follow up with a Scripps hand surgeon the next day and that guy's staff said they didn't have an opening for 2 months. When Dr. Schild found out, he personally called the hand surgeon and I was in within hours. It was the right call as I found out I did need artery and nerve repair surgery. I don't think it's possible to find a better, more compassionate, or committed doctor than him.

July 12th, 2015