A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schneider, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leslie Schneider MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schneider practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.