A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Schneider is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schneider
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schneider Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schneider, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schneider has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Leslie Schneider MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schneider has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schneider practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.