A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schuberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schuberth
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schuberth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schuberth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuberth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuberth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Schuberth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Schuberth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schuberth has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Schuberth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Allergists and Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians.