A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Schuberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Schuberth, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuberth graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schuberth has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth C Schuberth MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Schuberth practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Schuberth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Schuberth practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Allergists and Lutherville Timonium Pediatricians.