A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Scott, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Scott has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Mark Scott FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Scott practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Scott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Scott practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, MN.
See Sioux Falls Otolaryngologists.