A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Searles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Searles, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Searles graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin.
Dr. Searles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jess Searles MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Searles practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Searles has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Searles practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.