A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sebby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sebby
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sebby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sebby, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sebby graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sebby has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mason General Hospital
- VA Central Iowa Health Care System-Des Moines
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth R Sebby MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth R. Sebby practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sebby has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sebby practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Kent, WA.
See Tacoma Orthopedic Surgeons.