Dr. Kenneth Seeman Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth Seeman?

He sucks

Posted on March 6th, 2012

He is arrogant and dismissive. I missed a few appointments, and rather than bill me for them ( which would have been preferable and more professional) he proceeded to berate me for missing them. My appointments were scheduled at 2:45-and he NEVER brought me in until 3:00 or later! I calculated that he made me wait longer for him than any appointments I missed. Our last meeting was the last straw. I have NEVER been talked to by a "professional" in such a demeaning manor in my life! Good riddance to you, Dr. Or whatever Seeman.

There is something seriously wrong with this Psychiatrist

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

His manner is cold, stilted and bizarre. He seems to be suffering from some sort of untreated mental disorder. That said, his ability to discover and address my issues was not bad. Everything around it was dismissive. He is full of haughtiness and self-importance. If you don't mind terrible bedside manner, being talked down to, and what seems to be seething anger just below the surface, I suppose his basic skill at diagnosis and knowledge of medications might be good enough for you. I, for one, left his office feeling worse than when I came in.

Posted on March 13th, 2017