Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Seiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Seiber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Seiber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Seiber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Seiber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiber graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Seiber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Seiber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Seiber practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Seiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Seiber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.