A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Seiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Seiter, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seiter graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Seiter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Sparks Reg Med Ctr, Fort Smith, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Paul Seiter DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth P. Seiter practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Seiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Seiter practices Anesthesiology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Anesthesiologists.