A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sekine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sekine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sekine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sekine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Michael Sekine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Sekine practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sekine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sekine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.