Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sekine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sekine, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sekine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekine graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sekine has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sekine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Sekine practice?
Dr. Kenneth Sekine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.