A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shah, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Universidad Santiago De Compostela. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jayendra Shah MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Cardiologists.