Plastic Surgeon
Downtown Troy
2585 Crooks Rd
Troy, MI 48084
248-283-1110
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The very best!  |  show details
by BL on Jul 6th, 2014

I was fortunate to have a physician from another hospital recommend Dr. SHAHEEN. I recently had fat put in my aging cheeks. The procedure was scheduled easily, the surgery performed timely, the hospital staff extremely professional and Dr. SHAHEEN did a great job. I don't look "done" but so much better.

|  Honest doctor  |  show details
by Elizabeth A on Jan 11th, 2014

One of the best doctors! He was unhurried in his exam. Reviewed all my medical records. He was able to diagnosis my problem accurately. His staff was kind and helpful. You would not find a better doctor any where.

|  Give yourf review a headlinefind  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2012

Easy to get appointment before surgery, if after surgery you have a problem it is not. Had a facelift, fat injections and rynoplasty done in 2011.Not happy with results, with facelift or rynoplasty.Wanted Dr. to remove bump on top of nose, he decided he would like to redo my tip.I now have bumps on my tip and bumps where he broke my bone, dents on side of nose and bigger tip.Went to get ENT Dr. And he told me what I need to have done afraid to go back to Dr shaheen, so have to pay for full price for another surgeon.

|  Great doctor with not so great office staff  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Shaheen is a great plastic surgeon. The work he did on our 4-month old daughter's face was fantastic. Unfortunately, his office staff treated us so poorly that we will never return to his practice. After a post-surgery checkup of our daughter, one of Dr. Shaheen's office staff brought up the issue of an outstanding bill. Even after explaining that payment had been requested of our HSA account and was on its way to his office, this office worker didn't believe us and wanted proof of said payment request or a personal check to cover the balance until the HSA payment arrived. She acted as though we were deadbeats that didn't pay our bills, and spoke to us in a very demeaning way in front of a waiting room full of people. We were so taken aback by her lack of professionalism that after providing the demanded proof of payment, we left without making a follow-up appointment. After leaving, I called back to the office to express our dissatisfaction with the service we received. The office worker that treated us so poorly refused to take any accountability for her actions and would not apologize for demeaning us in front of a waiting room full of people. She ended the call by saying "whatever!" and hanging up the phone as I was talking. I was stunned by this childish treatment, so I called back to speak to the billing manager. She was much nicer, but still less than sympathetic to our situation. It did not seem that she was willing to do anything to help improve our level of satisfaction, even after stating we would not return due to the treatment we received.It's a shame that Dr. Shaheen's great work gets overshadowed by his staff's inability to provide an appropriate level of customer service. No one deserves to be treated in such a manner, especially over a non-existent billing issue.

Jul 18th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Shaheen was very knowledgable and took time to answer all of my questions. My procedure went exactly as he explained, as did the subsequent recovery. Dr. Shaheen was very highly recommended to me and I would be sure to do the same if asked.

Jan 18th, 2011

Highly skilled, great bed side manner, very personable and kind. Good listener. Conservative treatment approach. I am very happy with results and care. Highly recommend.

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2009

Dr Shaheen is only in the office 2 days a week, so it's sometimes difficult to get the exact time you want. However, if you're flexible, it's generally not a problem.He's a very caring, skilled surgeon and my experience was very good. He has an exceedingly calm manner, which makes it easier on the patient!

Apr 17th, 2009

I was referred to Dr.Shaheen by a friend who had procedures performed by him. My friend and I were very happy with our results!! I was able to secure an appointment the same day I called to set it up!!! The office team was very friendly and knowledgeable. I visited Dr Shaheen for juvederm lip injections. The procedure was relatively painless and he did a great job giving me fuller, even, smooth, sexy lips without making them look fake!! Dr Shaheen explained in detail the procedure, info on the filler he would use and answered all my questions. I only wish the results lasted longer, but in my in-depth research I have found that there are no filler products (other than permanent fillers) on the market that last long in the lips. I will definitely be going back to Dr Shaheen for more procedures!!

|  very disappointing  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2009

Felt like I was treated like a second class citizen. Needed a revision and waited over a week to have done. My end result was compromised! Communication is very poor!! You don't get answers to questions. The biggest disappointment is that my medical records in the office were changed to make it look like he took care of the revision in a timely fashion - I'd call that unethical!!