Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Botox show details Botox
Jun 20th, 2016

The best results from Botox to 3 areas. I'll will continue going to Dr Shaheen for Botox.

Bad facelift and rynoplasty show details Bad facelift and rynoplasty
May 8th, 2016

Don't let this doctor touch your face! He cost me thousands of dollars to repair the damage after the facelift and rynoplasty surgery he performed.

Fat Transfer to breast show details Fat Transfer to breast
May 2nd, 2016

Dr. Shaheen was very professional with great followup. I would definately recommend him.

Mar 29th, 2016

Just don't let this Dr touch your eye lids. He makes you sign a consent doc that has been well crafted by a lawyer to give him a free license to ruin my eye lid while getting paid for it! What a racket!

Many problems show details Many problems
Mar 21st, 2016

I had facelift below my eyes a few months ago. Although my jaw line & the neck look nice, I had many problems which I am still dealing with. I ended up with a nerve damage which cause my left eye lid to droop. The swellings of eyes lasted until the steroid dose pack I took, excessive itching after the numbness subsided, unhealed wounds which were not supposed to be there for 2 and half months which left me a scar, punctured wound on my check I still have a scab which should not be there at all and the redness of the skin on my cheek & neck would not go away. After the research I discovered the glue he used I must have been allergic to which caused most of the problems above although the doctor attributed to my immunosuppressant drugs I take which had never been problems in my past surgeries. I felt the doctor could have been a little more receptive to my problems instead of brushing me off with unsatisfactory answers every time I questioned him. Over all I am still waiting for the nerve damage to be recovered.

Feb 19th, 2016

JUST THE BEST!!!!!!!! I've had several procedures and get botox.

Rhinoplasty show details Rhinoplasty
by Rita on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Shaheen is truly talented. I just got a rhinoplasty done by him and am extremely happy with my results. I had a large rounded tip, crooked nose, a bump, and when I smiled it went super wide. I know have a perfectly straight nose and although my nose is swollen, the shape is still awesome. I can't wait for all of the swelling to go down. For being swollen, I look healed and its already so much better than my nose before. People keep telling me that I look prettier and asking if its my hair or if I lost weight. Thats the great thing, my nose is awesome yet you would never know it's a nose job. His consultations were great. He spent so much time with me and answered all of my questions, explained thoroughly what he was going to do to my nose and how. I would recommend him 100%. Awesome doctor.

Nov 18th, 2014

Have to say work, follow up, bedside manner all awesome. Will go back to him if I ever need any other work done.

The very best! show details The very best!
by BL on Jul 6th, 2014

I was fortunate to have a physician from another hospital recommend Dr. SHAHEEN. I recently had fat put in my aging cheeks. The procedure was scheduled easily, the surgery performed timely, the hospital staff extremely professional and Dr. SHAHEEN did a great job. I don't look "done" but so much better.

Honest doctor show details Honest doctor
by Elizabeth A on Jan 11th, 2014

One of the best doctors! He was unhurried in his exam. Reviewed all my medical records. He was able to diagnosis my problem accurately. His staff was kind and helpful. You would not find a better doctor any where.

Give yourf review a headlinefind show details Give yourf review a headlinefind
Sep 7th, 2012

Easy to get appointment before surgery, if after surgery you have a problem it is not. Had a facelift, fat injections and rynoplasty done in 2011.Not happy with results, with facelift or rynoplasty.Wanted Dr. to remove bump on top of nose, he decided he would like to redo my tip.I now have bumps on my tip and bumps where he broke my bone, dents on side of nose and bigger tip.Went to get ENT Dr. And he told me what I need to have done afraid to go back to Dr shaheen, so have to pay for full price for another surgeon.

Great doctor with not so great office staff show details Great doctor with not so great office staff
Sep 1st, 2011

Dr. Shaheen is a great plastic surgeon. The work he did on our 4-month old daughter's face was fantastic. Unfortunately, his office staff treated us so poorly that we will never return to his practice. After a post-surgery checkup of our daughter, one of Dr. Shaheen's office staff brought up the issue of an outstanding bill. Even after explaining that payment had been requested of our HSA account and was on its way to his office, this office worker didn't believe us and wanted proof of said payment request or a personal check to cover the balance until the HSA payment arrived. She acted as though we were deadbeats that didn't pay our bills, and spoke to us in a very demeaning way in front of a waiting room full of people. We were so taken aback by her lack of professionalism that after providing the demanded proof of payment, we left without making a follow-up appointment. After leaving, I called back to the office to express our dissatisfaction with the service we received. The office worker that treated us so poorly refused to take any accountability for her actions and would not apologize for demeaning us in front of a waiting room full of people. She ended the call by saying "whatever!" and hanging up the phone as I was talking. I was stunned by this childish treatment, so I called back to speak to the billing manager. She was much nicer, but still less than sympathetic to our situation. It did not seem that she was willing to do anything to help improve our level of satisfaction, even after stating we would not return due to the treatment we received.It's a shame that Dr. Shaheen's great work gets overshadowed by his staff's inability to provide an appropriate level of customer service. No one deserves to be treated in such a manner, especially over a non-existent billing issue.

Jul 18th, 2011

I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Shaheen was very knowledgable and took time to answer all of my questions. My procedure went exactly as he explained, as did the subsequent recovery. Dr. Shaheen was very highly recommended to me and I would be sure to do the same if asked.

Jan 18th, 2011

Highly skilled, great bed side manner, very personable and kind. Good listener. Conservative treatment approach. I am very happy with results and care. Highly recommend.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Sep 16th, 2009

Dr Shaheen is only in the office 2 days a week, so it's sometimes difficult to get the exact time you want. However, if you're flexible, it's generally not a problem.He's a very caring, skilled surgeon and my experience was very good. He has an exceedingly calm manner, which makes it easier on the patient!

Apr 17th, 2009

I was referred to Dr.Shaheen by a friend who had procedures performed by him. My friend and I were very happy with our results!! I was able to secure an appointment the same day I called to set it up!!! The office team was very friendly and knowledgeable. I visited Dr Shaheen for juvederm lip injections. The procedure was relatively painless and he did a great job giving me fuller, even, smooth, sexy lips without making them look fake!! Dr Shaheen explained in detail the procedure, info on the filler he would use and answered all my questions. I only wish the results lasted longer, but in my in-depth research I have found that there are no filler products (other than permanent fillers) on the market that last long in the lips. I will definitely be going back to Dr Shaheen for more procedures!!

very disappointing show details very disappointing
Mar 22nd, 2009

Felt like I was treated like a second class citizen. Needed a revision and waited over a week to have done. My end result was compromised! Communication is very poor!! You don't get answers to questions. The biggest disappointment is that my medical records in the office were changed to make it look like he took care of the revision in a timely fashion - I'd call that unethical!!