A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sharpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sharpe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sharpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allan Sharpe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sharpe has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sharpe practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Walterboro, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.