Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sharpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sharpe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharpe
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sharpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sharpe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharpe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Sharpe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Allan Sharpe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Sharpe practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sharpe has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sharpe practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Orangeburg, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.