A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shepherd is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shepherd
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shepherd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shepherd, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Shepherd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Earl Shepherd MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth E. Shepherd practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shepherd has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Shepherd practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists, Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, and Boston Critical Care Practitioners.