A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shestak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shestak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shestak, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shestak graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shestak has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth C Shestak MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Shestak practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shestak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shestak practices Plastic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeons.