A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shestak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shestak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shestak, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shestak graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shestak has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shestak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Shestak practice?
Dr. Kenneth Shestak practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.