A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shewell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shewell, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shewell graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Heartland Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph Specialty Clinic
- Heartland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth W Shewell BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth W. Shewell practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shewell practices Surgery near Saint Joseph, MO.
See Saint Joseph Surgeons.