A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shindler, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shindler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Scott Shindler MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Shindler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shindler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shindler practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.