A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shindler, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shindler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shindler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth S. Shindler practice?
Dr. Kenneth Shindler practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.