A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shindler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shindler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shindler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shindler, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shindler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Shindler MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Shindler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shindler has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Shindler practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.