Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shindler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shindler is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shindler
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shindler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shindler, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shindler graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Shindler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Shindler MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth Shindler practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shindler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shindler practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.