A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shockley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shockley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sheridan Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth F Shockley DO is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shockley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shockley practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.