A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shockley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shockley
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Shockley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shockley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sheridan Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth F Shockley DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shockley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Shockley practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.