A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shockley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shockley
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Shockley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shockley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sheridan Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth F Shockley DO is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shockley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shockley practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.