A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shockley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Shockley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sheridan Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shockley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kenneth F. Shockley practice?
Dr. Kenneth Shockley practices Urology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, MI.
See Grand Rapids Urologists.