Dr. Kenneth Shockley DO Patient Reviews

• Urology Grand Rapids, MI

February 27th, 2017
OK. So I'm going to try this for the THIRD TIME.. Because this Dr. AND Staff can't go in noticed. Simply put WONDERFUL. I went in to see Dr. Shockley with 26 kidney stones . No Lie.And he couldn't take care of me fast enough. Even called 2 times to check on ME!! Who does that?? His staff AMAZING !! They will hunt him down if you have a concern. And kind and caring? Beyond.. Thanks to THIS Staff.. My trust has come back!! I SIMPLY ADORE ALL of them.. Let's throw a little positive to his PA Kelly.. SHE COMES to the PHONE when YOU CALL.. CRAZY.. I still have MANY kidney stones.. I wish I could say "it's worth the trip".. But you ALL would think Dr. Shockley is paying me.. I WOULD NEVER TRUST ANYONE but this PRACTICE.. And I Really LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
One thing to say for ALL you "Shade Throwers".. Must not had THIS Dr. Shockley..

March 4th, 2015
Very good service I feel he saved my life trust him very much top service

February 4th, 2015
My family doctor recommended I make an appt with Dr Shockely for some ongoing urological problems! Dr Shockley was caring, spent time with me and with his care I have tackled my problems. Wonderful Doctor!

August 9th, 2013
Thorough and compassionate
The office staff far exceeds my expectations! They are INCREDIBLE, quick with answers and getting back to you! When you call you don't have to go through all of the prompts - they actually answer! Dr. Shockley was kind, empathetic and very thorough! He completed procedures that were not "planned" during my appt - even though it put him behind.

January 21st, 2013
Great Doctor
Wait time is always minimal. Staff is courteous and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Shockley

March 15th, 2012
Dr. Shocked me
I have heard he is a very nice Dr. however I think over time his ego has gone to his head. He may be good at what he does but his personality and cockiness need help.