A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shore graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Shore has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Shore MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth A. Shore practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shore practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.