A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shull is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shull, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Shull graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Shull has 3 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- High Point Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Castles Shull MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth C. Shull practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shull has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Shull practices Surgery near High Point, NC.
See High Point Surgeons.