A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Shulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Shulman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Shulman, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shulman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Shulman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Jay Shulman MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth J. Shulman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Shulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Shulman practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Port Chester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Lewiston, ME.
See Port Chester Pathologists and Port Chester Dermatologists.