A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Sigman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Sigman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sigman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sigman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Sigman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sigman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sigman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Russell Hospital
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M Sigman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Sigman practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Sigman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kenneth Sigman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoover, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Gastroenterologists.