A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. KENNETH SILVERMAN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KENNETH SILVERMAN, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. SILVERMAN graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. SILVERMAN has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. SILVERMAN accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans