A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Silverstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Silverstein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Silverstein, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverstein graduated from New York University.
Dr. Silverstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth Lee Silverstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth L. Silverstein practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Silverstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Silverstein practices Anesthesiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Anesthesiologists.