Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Singer, General Orthopedics Specialist with Interest in Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Singer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M. Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Singer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.