Learn more about Dr. Kenneth Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kenneth Singer, General Orthopedics Specialist with Interest in Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kenneth Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Singer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kenneth M. Singer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kenneth M. Singer practice?
- Dr. Kenneth Singer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kenneth Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.